Traveling for business is not always easy. If you travel to the same few cities every time you have to leave town for work, you might be used to the routine. But constantly being on the road, especially if you are entering foreign territory every time, can be a true challenge. Luckily, there are many apps for your smartphone that are designed to help you with just about anything you can imagine. Need to locate a bank? Want to find a convenient hotel room? Need access to free WiFi? No matter what you need, there's sure to be an app available to help make your life easier when you travel for work.
Here are a few of our favorite apps that are perfect for business travelers:
- Uber - Business travelers across the world are relying on the Uber app to find a ride that will take them from one location to another. Uber provides you with a great alternative to a taxi!
- Lyft - Similar to Uber, the Lyft app allows business travelers to request a ride from a community driver - which always arrives quickly and reliably.
- Mailbox - The Mailbox app is perfect for business travelers because it allows you to see your e-mail in a whole new way - with a chat-like view.
- Expensify - This app is excellent for helping business travelers keep track of business-related expenses, receipts, and everything else that might be included on an expense report.
- WiFi Finder - Business travelers are always in need of WiFi, and this app is a great tool for finding free and paid access.
- Trip Advisor - The Trip Advisor app can be very helpful to business travelers across the world. The app can be used to find reviews of restaurants, hotels, and other places that might be visited during a business trip. It also provides maps and photos that can be quite helpful.
- iTranslate - This app translates words and sentences into 80 different languages. iTranslate can come in very handy when a business traveler needs to quickly figure out how to translate just about any sentence or word.
- TripIt - The TripIt app allows business travelers to access all of their trip plans in one place. This app provides a great method for staying organized.
- SeatGuru - Many business travelers need an app to find the best airfare, pick the best possible seat on a plane, and track the status of flights. The SeatGuru app offers all of these services, and more.
- Weather Underground - It's important to be aware of the weather forecast if you are headed on a business trip. The Weather Underground app provides reliable weather data and forecasts for cities around the world.
Stay On Top of Things With an App