As a freelancer, entrepreneur, or startup company, often times you are pegged with the challenge of finding a comfortable, yet productive and obtainable workspace. Your basement, garage, or local coffee shop just isn’t cutting it anymore, but you cannot afford a luxurious new office space for yourself or your business; so, what other option is there? Coworking space or virtual offices are especially beneficial and innovative options that provide unique perks for you and your startup.
A shared office environment—otherwise known as coworking space—in a nutshell is an office setting that allows multiple entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses, or startups to work independently in a shared environment. They are particularly ideal for businesses that are just taking off and need a professional space to flourish. When seeking a change in aesthetic and a boost in diligence, consider these 5 benefits of building your startup in a coworking space.
- Collaboration & networking. Perhaps the best part of coworking space is the ability to collaborate with others in your shared environment. Networking and sharing ideas with like-minded individuals can increase leads and productivity while boosting creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Accessibility. Shared office space provides you with not only a productive individual work place, but also access to necessary meeting space such as conference rooms, small meeting areas, or executive suites. Office resources are easily accessible as well, whether you need a printer, copier, scanner, or even just Wi-Fi.
- Affordability. The rent for most coworking space is affordable and flexible. By saving money on rent, more money is available to invest in your company. A penny saved is a penny earned.
- Work/life balance. While working from home or at a public place, distractions can be abundant and it can be exceedingly difficult to maintain an adequate balance between work and life. A coworking office environment that is solely used for work provides increased concentration, and therefore productivity.
- Positive morale. In a space where like-minded individuals are boosting one another’s creativity, bouncing ideas off each other, and are focused on succeeding, morale is positive and optimism is contagious.
Intelligent Office strives to support dynamic working conditions. If you are ready for a change in atmosphere and are seeking an innovative place that is accessible, affordable, and productive, coworking space is the ideal solution for you. Contact us today to find the best coworking space for your startup!