Improve Your Business’s Bottom Line with a Virtual Office Space
Accounting and tax professionals have relied on virtual office space and services for years. They meet clients in private office spaces that can be rented by the hour, week, or month. It’s also not uncommon for these professionals to rent virtual office space solely during the busy season.
If you’re used to traditional office space (and the expensive, restrictive leases that come with that space), this setup might seem strange.
But, virtual office space is worth learning more about — it’s the perfect officing solution for accountants, CPAs, and other tax professionals. Here are four reasons why that’s the case.
1. Virtual offices offer ultimate flexibility for accounting and tax professionals
Flexibility is at the heart of what makes virtual office spaces so useful. At Intelligent Office, our members take advantage of that flexibility in different ways:
- Some members opt to maintain a virtual office for approximately four months during their busiest season.
- Others maintain an address all year long.
- Some people also use virtual office space as a supplement to a home office.
- Then, there are the professionals who utilize private office space and conference rooms whenever they need to meet with clients in a private and confidential setting.
The best part? You only pay for the time you use. It’s easy to see why virtual office space is one of the best ways to reduce overhead in your business.
2. Virtual offices give accountants, CPAs, and tax professionals stress-free access to professional office space
Accountants may not need a full-time, dedicated office. But, having access to a professionally appointed space in a prestigious location is certainly helpful. With virtual office spaces, professionalism is built into every part of the experience.
When your clients walk into the lobby, they’ll be greeted by a friendly receptionist and shown to your private office or meeting room. Every space is comfortable and tastefully decorated, so all you have to do is what you do best — provide expert financial and tax services to your clients.
Some virtual office providers, like Intelligent Office, even have multiple locations that members can utilize.
Our network spans the U.S. and Canada, and many major metropolitan areas boast several officing options. That means you’ll always have access to a great office, no matter where it’s most convenient for clients to meet.
3. Confidentiality is critical — and virtual office space protects it
Protecting private information is an important part of your job and you need business partners who understand that confidentiality is non-negotiable.
The right virtual office space will offer access to services such as:
- Secure drop-off and pick-up of documents
- Locked document and file storage
- Access to scanning, copying, printing, and most importantly, document shredding
- Qualified witness and notary services
Every provider is different, but the right space for your accounting business will give you confidence that business is handled with absolute discretion and confidentiality.
4. Many virtual office providers offer additional services beyond office space
Most businesses could use some extra help, but hiring a receptionist or office assistant is time-consuming and expensive. Once you’ve finally found the right hire, they still need to be trained and onboarded.
A virtual assistant is a much simpler solution. These professionals are employed by your virtual office provider, and they’ve already been trained to tackle common business needs. All you need to do is train them on the specifics of your business.
Some of the tasks that virtual assistants can help with include:
- Appointment scheduling
- Client intake
- Calendar management
- File management
- Phone answering and overall customer service
With the help of a virtual assistant, you’ll have more time to focus on your firm, its clients, and your personal life. In fact, a combination of virtual office space and virtual assistant services is the most efficient and effective way to run and grow your business.
If a thriving business and a balanced lifestyle sound like something you’re interested in, don’t hesitate to fill out this form today. We’ll get back to you with a quote that outlines all the ways Intelligent Office can change the way you run your accounting or tax preparation business.