Parking & Transportation
Downtown Bethesda is easily accessible by Metro, car, bus and bicycle. Bethesda has 16 public parking garages and surface lots, marked with a blue "P", that put you within a short walk of downtown Bethesda destinations.
Beginning July 5, 2017, parking rates will be as follows:
- On-street parking: $2.25/hour
- Surface lot parking: $1.50/hour
- Cordell/St. Elmo garage, Woodmont/Edgemoor garage, Bethesda/Elm garage: $1.25/hour
- Woodmont/Old Georgetown garage, Capital Crescent garage, Woodmont/Rugby garage, Auburn/Del Ray garage, Cheltenham garage, Waverly garage: $1.00/hour
- Click here for a map of downtown Bethesda parking, information on lot size and payment options.
The DC Metro is two blocks away from Intelligent Office. Fares start at $3.10. Visit the WMATA site here.