Intelligent Office Lincolnshire knows that as a small business owner, your time is valuable. Attention should be spent on generating new customers taking care of existing clients, and focusing on your business strategy. That means finding a way to delegate the day-to-day tasks and duties that distract you from spending time on your company vision, your prospects your customers and employees.
Small Business Owner, Meet the Virtual Assistants of Intelligent Office Lincolnshire
A virtual assistant is ore than a telephone receptionist. A skilled virtual assistant can screen unwanted calls, answer very specific questions about your business, and much more- truly a personal assistant. Here is a list of 16 common tasks that virtual assistants from Intelligent Office Lincolnshire can handle for you:
- Schedule appointments and coordinate meeting details
- Handle registrations for seminars and events
- Capture new prospect information while providing personalized, relevant responses at the point of initial contact.
- Tackle data entry projects
- Take credit card payments by phone
- Route live messages and voice mail to your cell phone, inbox or PDA
- Sort, organize, and consolidate your e-mail messages
- Answer customer inquiries
- Manage client account histories
- Process customer orders
- Disseminate Leads
- Process online orders
- Forward Mail
- Manage fulfillment of marketing materials
- Provide notary services
- Execute payroll distribution
Virtual assistants are particularly useful not only if you need part time administrative assistance, but also as temporary help for full time projects. Whether you are promoting an event, or launching a new product or service, virtual assistants from Intelligent Office Lincolnshire can be utilized to handle temporary traffic increases without the need to hire additional employees.
For more information about how Intelligent Office Lincolnshire can help you expand your business presence, reduce risk, and compete more effectively, click here.