Every business needs office space, but surging leasing rates make it difficult for many businesses to justify the expense. Real estate is one of the top three expenses for a company, and many business owners are looking for creative solutions to save money without sacrificing location and resources.
Virtual offices present a sensible option that provides all of the modern amenities of a professional office at a much lower cost than leasing a traditional office. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of a virtual office and where you can save the most.
Virtual Office Benefits
- Virtual office services are on-demand. Leasing office space often requires a long-term commitment. This commitment is too expensive and too risky for many business owners. When using a virtual office, business owners are able to only pay for the services they require. Whether it’s hourly, weekly, or monthly, virtual office space and services are on-demand, so you’re only paying for what you use; not paying premium prices for space and services that you don’t need.
- Virtual offices supply office equipment and furniture. Leasing office space is expensive, but so is furnishing that space with all of the tools and furniture required for a functioning office. A virtual office provides businesses with all of the equipment to be expected at a professional office, including communications technology, reliable high-speed Internet, presentation tools, office furniture, and more.
- Virtual offices present a professional image. Office space is important for making a favorable impression on clients and potential prospects. A virtual office gives you access to a desirable location as well as promotes your business’ legitimacy with professional conference rooms, reception area, and a welcoming staff to greet your customers. A virtual office is a true home for your business.
- Virtual offices provide freedom for business owners. Maintaining a professional office is stressful and time-consuming. A virtual office offers security and freedom for business owners who need time to cultivate new ideas, build relationships, and move their business forward. Business owners can spend more time focusing on generating revenue and less time on the minutaie of office upkeep.
- Virtual offices are more than just office space. A virtual office includes space in a premium location, but it also has the potential to be more than that for your business. Virtual office services are fully customizable, allowing you to add phone answering, virtual assistants, and a virtual business address, among other services. It’s important to remember that you’re not simply gaining access to a meeting room. You’re investing in growing your business.
A virtual office cost analysis reveals a significant advantage to leasing an office. Your office solution should be a tool that helps grow your business, not a financial drain that restricts it. As your business develops, your virtual office space and services can mature at the same rate – giving you flexibility and comfort at the best price. For more information on the cost and benefits of a virtual office, find an Intelligent Office location near you!