Whether you're looking for an executive office suite, meeting room, phone answering service, or virtual office solution, we can help you. Intelligent Office of San Francisco provides a new, smarter, and more cost effective way of working and doing business. Thousands of our clients have grown their business and reaped benefits, including higher sales, better customer service, reduced overhead costs, and improved work/life balance. We are more than an executive or virtual office; we become an extension of your business and help you with the routine so you can focus on the important. All of our a la carte services are customized to your business needs, so you pay only for what you need.
Our 100 Pine Street facility is centrally located in the Financial District and only a block away from the Embarcadero BART/Muni station and Market Street. The building is the first multi-tenant building in California to receive a LEED energy and environmental certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, which is perfectly aligned with our commitment to sustainability and finding solutions to problems, both big and small.
Our business center offers:
- A prestigious business address in downtown San Francisco for $50/month
- 24-hour access to offices, meeting rooms, and a private locked mailbox
- Fully furnished office suites with windows
- Private office with windows available to rent by the hour or day
- Meeting and conference room facilities available with whiteboard/projector/TV
- Professional virtual receptionist service to screen, announce, and transfer calls at your virtual number
- Robust call center capabilities
- Appointment scheduling, customer intake forms, estimates, answer FAQs, etc.
- Mail/package handling, notification, forwarding, scanning, and consultation
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Voicemail (VM) box, transaction box, VM notifications, and VM-to-email
- BW/color copy, scan, print, and fax capabilities
- Membership plans to use other virtual offices in the network
- Notary and witness services
- Kitchen/break room with free coffee
In addition to connecting calls, Intelligent Office’s receptionists can also be core parts of a business’s sales and customer service strategies. They can describe and answer questions about the services offered by the business, populate customer intake forms, schedule appointments, take orders and payments, and perform many other personalized call answering functions. By performing such routine tasks, they allow business owners and professionals to focus on their work and gain flexibility. Clients who have deployed Intelligent Office’s virtual receptionist services have experienced higher sales and greater customer satisfaction, and at a fraction of the cost of a full-time staff.
Is your office running intelligently? Call us today at 415-745-3300 or contact us online to schedule a tour so that we can explore together how we can help your business grow! You'll discover intelligent solutions for your office. To ensure the best visiting experience for you, please schedule a tour; otherwise, walk-ins may be subject to a wait and additional security checks.
Check out photos of Intelligent Office of San Francisco.
We look forward to hearing from you!